Original manuscripts must be submitted in the format .odt or .doc, 12 pt times new roman, left aligned and with double-line spacing. There is no page limit to the manuscripts submitted to Librello. Authors are nevertheless encouraged to keep their papers as concise as possible. The first page must contain the tentative title, the list of authors (corresponding author must be identified) with their full affiliation (institution and postal address). Telephone and Fax numbers and e-mail address for the corresponding author should be given.
The Title should describe precisely and concisely the manuscript. It should be written in title case, i.e., all words should be capitalized, with the exception of prepositions, conjunctions and articles.
The Abstract should not exceed 300 words. It should introduce the study, explain briefly the techniques and summarize the most important findings and conclusions. Below the Abstract, the author should list 4–10 Keywords alphabetically ordered.
Figures and Tables must be inserted in the manuscript after their first mention in the text. The header of the Tables and the captions of the Figures should be concise, while providing enough information for the reader. Please provide us with Figures in high resolution, suitable to be printed in the current size. If a figure has been published previously, the author must hold permission from the copyright holder to reproduce the figure before submitting the manuscript for publication.
Citations and References
Citations in the text should be done as numbers in square brackets, and the numbers must be ordered by the appearance in the text. The list of References must appear at the end of the manuscript, and the references must be formatted according to the Vancouver style. Footnotes are not allowed, notes must be cited in the text following the same rule as for references, and the notes must appear among the list of references.
Examples of Bibliography:
- Author1 AB, Author2 AB. Title of the article. Journal Name. 2000;1(1):1–20.
- Author1 AB, Author2 AB. Title of the book. 3rd ed. City, Country: Publisher; 2000.
- Author1 AB, Author2 AB. Title of the section/chapter. In: Editor1 AB, Editor2 AB, editors. Title of the Book. 3rd ed. City, Country: Publisher; 2000. pp. 1–20.
Proceedings of Conference
- Author1 AB, Author2 AB. Title of the contribution. In: Editor1 AB, Editor2 AB (eds) Name of the Conference, City, Country, 2000. City, Country: Publisher; 2000, pp. 1–20.
- Author1 AB, Author2 AB. Title of the website. Available from: www.url.com (Accessed on 20 August 2000).
Authors of accepted manuscript must provide the bibliographic library prepared in bibtex format. The library can be prepared in a software for reference management like Zotero, Mendeley or End Note.